Do you want to join a leading team in Compliance & Reporting? Working for one of the top 4 consulting firms?
About your employer
Based in London, you will be part of a team who manages the tax and statutory obligations of clients across their businesses. You will be involved with a diverse range of clients from FTSE listed firms to mid-tiers firms, across all industry sectors.
You will have regular clients’ exposure and opportunities to interact in the wider tax, audit and advisory teams across the firm.
• Providing tax technical input for audit of tax
• Supporting clients with their group/statutory Tax Reporting needs
• Drafting advice to clients on GAAP conversion projects
• Drafting tax accounting project work
• Supporting with global compliance outsourcing contracts
• Developing and maintaining client relationships across a portfolio of clients
• Helping clients to drive efficiency through the compliance process, improving controls, and leveraging technology
• Drafting advice for clients on the tax and tax accounting implications of new legislation
• ACA or CTA qualified (or part-qualified)
• Experience of Tax reporting obligations under UK, IFRS and US GAAP
• Project management/co-ordination skills and experience
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.