About the employer
Due to team expansion, there is an opportunity for you to be part of a growing European Tax Technology team with a Global Professional Services firm.
Your role will be to grow the business across the EMEA region. The practice assists clients to develop world class tax functions by assisting companies to improve their end to end business processes that drive tax performance.
Example of projects:
• Tax function diagnostic assessment and benchmarking
• Review, design and embed effective tax control framework and processes across the end to end supply chain
• Drive efficiencies through automation and enablement of technology for the Tax and Finance function
• Enhancing tax governance and control through content management solutions, workflow technologies and document management
You will develop business plan with goals, build and deploy strategy with “closed-loop” performance measurements. You will drive the coordination of the relevant workshops to develop integrated service line materials. You will be instrumental in supporting the engagement of global markets and infrastructure resources. You will drive the deployment of materials across the EMEA and Global network.
• ACA/CTA or equivalent qualifications
• Relevant experience in the development and/or implementation of tax technology solutions
• Strong track record of relationships with clients, winning work proactively and winning new clients
• High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects
• Strong team management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work with high profile clients (FTSE 100, Fortune 500), excellent career prospects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.