Due to team expansion, there is an opportunity to join a global Tax Automation team.
About your employer
Leader in Tax Automation, multi awards solutions, global solution provider, offices worldwide.
The Global VAT Product Director will work with the core product team to ensure various Indirect Tax technical requirements are correctly captured and productized both for calculation and reporting purposes. Below are your key responsibilities.
• Lead the roadmap of VAT products
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Research and write detailed product requirements for engineering to execute against
• Work with external stakeholders to identify new products or features
• Product QA oversight and manage release roll-out
• Professional accountancy or taxation qualification
• Experience designing solutions, configurations, and architecture for tax products
• Experience with VAT calculation and reporting and detailed understanding of transaction tax impact on all aspects of the supply chain of the business from procurement through to POS
Your application process
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Candice Bordeaux, Director, for a confidential discussion on your career.