Do you have an EMEA VAT Knowledge? A background in improving processes and controls for VAT? Do you want to work in the Tax Technology department of a Billion sales turnover firm?
About your employer
Billions sales turnover global firm, worldwide offices, role based in the West Midlands.
You will be working within the Tax Technology Team, your role will have a UK & EMEA scope, you will improve processes and controls for VAT, you will have experience in VAT Advisory and Technology. You will ensure the proper implementation and operation of a Control Framework for the enterprise wide management of VAT in terms of compliance, reporting and correct VAT decision making. You will drive an increase in automation in the VAT compliance process, with a view to improving control over the compliance process to ensure complete and accurate VAT reporting. The role will involve some overseas travel.
• Experience of improving processes and controls for EU VAT essential
• Knowledge of ERP systems and Tax Engine and how they impact VAT processes
• Team management experience
• Knowledge of VAT solution(s) such as Onesource or other preferred
• Professional accountancy &/or taxation qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multinational Tax Technology team, career advancement opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.