Our client is a high growth marketing and product development company, with a mission to help people make smart choices online by providing transparent and accessible content and channeling traffic to match consumers and clients. Entrepreneur led and with an exciting organic and acquisitive growth strategy they are looking to add to their support teams with the key addition of an International Group Tax Manager to create and run an in-house tax function (spanning advisory, compliance, direct, indirect taxes and M&A). This would suit a dynamic tax professional keen to build a first in class tax function, supported by external advisors, that supports growth and value creation.
• With full support from top tier external advisors this role plays a vital part in developing and implementing the tax strategy of a dynamic technology Group.
• Responsible for creating and running an in-house tax function. Covering all areas of advisory and compliance across direct and indirect taxes, overseas permanent establishments, corporate residence and M&A.
• Strong business partnering with the Chief Financial Officer, Finance and Legal teams and Divisional heads will be a key success criterion to ensure that tax compliance and reporting runs like clockwork.
• In addition to this, the Group Tax Manager will also spearhead tax projects and act as an ambassador for the Group, communicating key initiatives and driving the message of the importance of sound group tax management.
• Advising on tax risks including potential for legislative change in the context of "digital" related taxes". Advising on M&A tax considerations, from deal structure through to due diligence and integration Support the finance function with internal tax audits and implementing intercompany agreements.
• This is a broad role, and you will be comfortable with hands on execution of initiatives.
• ACA/CTA-qualified gained within a Top 10 practice
• Minimum of four years inhouse corporate tax and commercial tax experience.
• A confident communicator who would embrace a high growth, scaling environment.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.