Listed on the London Stock Exchange this international group has operations in over 25 countries and employs nearly 25,000 people worldwide. With a variety of distinct products, it supplies global customers with innovative solutions using renewable and environmentally sustainable resources.
Following continued organic growth and the integration of several high-profile acquisitions, the need has arisen to appoint a German speaking Group Tax Senior Manager. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax, you will lead on tax restructurings and take ownership of cross border planning including the management of outbound international tax risks. Furthermore, you will support with M&A transactions, transfer pricing projects and work closely with key stakeholders across treasury, finance and business development.
Working as part of a highly experienced and collaborative team, this position is extremely varied and you will be empowered to make key decisions. With tax advisory bias, the successful applicant can expect to make an impact through the delivery of high quality advice.
Key duties will include:
• Delivery of tax advice in regard to business restructurings
• Providing support on the Group tax reporting process
• Working closely with the Business Development team on M&A transactions
• Supporting with Group transfer pricing policy
• Managing international tax audits and disputes
• Working closely with Treasury, Finance, and Development teams on various projects and initiatives across a wide variety of jurisdictions
• Working with leadership, local management and advisers across all taxes for a portfolio of allocated countries
• ACA qualified, Steuerberater or equivalent
• Fluent German speaker, essential requirement
• Big 4 trained direct tax expert, ideally achieved Senior Manager level
• Proven international tax track record, in-house experience desirable
• Broad tax knowledge, with some exposure to transfer pricing or indirect taxes
• Ability to discuss complex tax issues in plain language
• Ability to undertake an element of overseas travel
• Broad commercially engaged tax international advisory position
• Discretionary bonus
• Car allowance
• Defined contribution pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners