An exciting media organisation based in West London are seeking a Tax Manager to take ownership of the compliance and a heavy advisory focus.
The Tax Manager will reoport into the Financial Controller/CFO, and working closely with the team internationally.
* Preparation of corporation tax returns (supported by finance teams and external advisors where appropriate)
* Ensuring effective ETR and tax optimisation
* Identifying tax savings, and implementing tax strategy
* Preparation of tax calculations for inclusion in monthly group reported figures, forecasts and budgets, and tax notes for statutory accounts.
* Optimisation of VAT recovery and working with the wider finance team.
* Tax Strategy & Policy Documentation - working with senior management to implement and document tax strategy & policies
* Transfer Pricing - maintaining and UK documentation up, periodic review of policies etc., interaction with Group Tax to ensure TP compliance on ad hoc transactions.
* SAO - manage filing process, ensuring appropriate documentation
* Manage relationship with HMRC and risk review
* Other taxes e.g, payroll tax
* Key advisory element ranging from M&A/structuring, permanent establishment review, and other adhoc issues
* 4 years post qualified experience
* Multi-national experience in a complex environment
* Experience in a mixed tax role
* ACA/CTA or equivalent
Please apply via the link below or get in touch with Lynley Hall