A well known FS group based in Central London is currently seeking a Personal Tax Manager to join their well-established tax team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified adviser to fast-track their career in a dynamic environment.
- Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of clients, dealing with all areas of planning and compliance.
- Create and maintain fantastic working relationships with clients through meeting and collating client information.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff, and promoting development by reviewing other members of the team’s work.
- - Liaising with HMRC on client’s behalf and ensuring that individual returns are prepared accurately and within deadlines.
- ACA/CTA/ Qualified are essential, 3-4 years PQE would be beneficial.
- Applicants will be technical and confident, able to easily build relationships with a variety of personnel and clients.
- Personable, hard-working, with a desire to consistently drive improvement.