Join this Big 4 firm's integrated global network of international tax and Transfer Pricing professionals who help clients manage business tax responsibilities including managing global tax risks and meeting cross-border obligations. Due to an exciting phase of expansion, there are new opportunities for Transfer Pricing Managers and Senior Managers to join the TP team in Thailand. The team’s existing transfer pricing professionals help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes, aligning them with business strategy. Work on offer in the team is varied and complex with significant opportunity to develop in a non-compliance orientated role.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for a wide range of transactions including sale and purchase of goods; intangible transactions such as royalty and technical fees; and the provision of management services.
• Design and implementation of tax-effective supply chains for clients carrying out comprehensive cross-border transactions.
• Assisting clients in dealing with transfer pricing audits and liaising with tax authorities.
• Dealing with mutual agreement procedure (MAP) applications.
• End-to-end project management.
• Mentoring junior colleagues and assisting with their professional development.
What the client says
“We’ve grown to be a team of more than 35 dedicated TP professionals from all walks of life – locals and expats have the opportunity to work on a variety of fantastic clients and there is real opportunity for growth and progression. With the increasing focus on handling outbound advisory projects for our clients, and the audit/disputes landscape continuing to evolve, there is an opportunity for all our people to experience the full Transfer Pricing lifecycle of issues”.
What we think....
We have had the opportunity to work with this firm for a number of years in APAC and the quality of the people and the environment on offer really sets it apart. This presents a real opportunity to work with and learn from some industry leaders, to set yourself up for the future as a TP expert in the region and experience something a little bit different.
These opportunities are open to local Thailand TP professionals, those expats already working in Thailand or TP professionals who have a previous working knowledge of the broader APAC region.