Manager, International Corporate Tax Advisory
Each one of us brings something different to Vistra, working as one team to deliver the right solution.That’s why our clients choose to work with us – the power of our combined skills makes us unstoppable.Vistra offers a unique platform for our clients and our people to seize the world of opportunities.At the heart of everything we do are our core values:Committing to clients, Working as ONE Vistra, Empowering people and Doing the Right thing.
Ranked among the top four corporate service providers globally, Vistra is a versatile group of professionals, providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions through our three business divisions; Corporate & Private Clients, Alternative Investments and International Expansion. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we employ over 4,000 professionals across over 46 jurisdictions throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Pan Asia Pacific.
Vistra is currently looking to recruit a Manager, International Tax Advisory on a permanent basis.
● Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT etc.
● Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis – partnering with clients on a global basis.
● Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
● Advising on tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
● Provide advice within a team environment on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor, financial services and Higher Education sectors.
● Provide Tax Authority audit support and to assist in the preparation of data, supporting documents and applicable correspondence, to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
● Work alongside Tax Managers and Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
● Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis and application of points of taxation
● Keep up to speed with tax changes across small portfolio of countries - identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
● Assist with preparation of Webinars as required
● Ensure key deliverables are actioned to a set standard
● Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by International Tax team
● Assist with meetings (including teleconferences) dealing with technical issues.
● Take part in team training and co-ordinate with Training Department
● Encourage continuous improvement by engaging with systems that allow team members to share their experiences, lessons learnt, systems and processes
● Organized and results-driven, able to work in team managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● CA/CPA or CTA (or equivalent)
● Self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills
● 2/3+ years relevant international experience working in international tax environment, or Big 4 / mid-tier accounting/tax/professional services firm
● Fluent in Microsoft Office and related IT programs
We are currently welcoming applications from candidates at all levels, with a range of suitable skills and experience. Flexible/remote working 5 days a week will be considered, with the need to come into the office as and when required for critical meetings (est. once or twice per month)
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We’re passionate about Diversity and Inclusion at Vistra.We believe that everyone is equal and unique, and by embracing diversity it makes us better company.This creates an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work; Vistra is for the ambitious, the entrepreneurial, the bold.