Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (1478)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (920)
- Tax Senior Jobs (777)
- In House Tax Jobs (596)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (325)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (272)
- Tax Director Jobs (259)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (177)
- International Tax Jobs (160)
- Tax Partner Jobs (110)
- Interim Tax Jobs (95)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (57)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (49)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (28)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (1463)
- Personal Tax Jobs (812)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (401)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (180)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (156)
- Trusts Jobs (96)
- Employer Taxes Jobs (80)
- Other taxes Jobs (76)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (67)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (57)
- Tax Technology Jobs (49)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (43)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (38)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (31)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (23)
- Fiduciary Jobs (12)
Search By Location
- Greater London Tax Jobs (1199)
- South East Tax Jobs (419)
- North West Tax Jobs (317)
- South West Tax Jobs (196)
- East Anglia Tax Jobs (144)
- Yorkshire/Humberside Tax Jobs (143)
- Ireland Tax Jobs (134)
- West Midlands Tax Jobs (130)
- Scotland Tax Jobs (87)
- UK Offshore Tax Jobs (82)
- East Midlands Tax Jobs (78)
- North East Tax Jobs (35)
- Wales Tax Jobs (22)
- Northern Ireland Tax Jobs (18)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Andrew Bonhet discusses Tax Automation Software with CBO Search
- At CBO Search we have seen a steady and strong demand from in-house Tax departments for Tax Technology candidates with a mix of VAT and SAP or Oracle expertise. In-house Tax departments are developing their own Tax Technology teams, one of the growing trend is for Tax to take control over ...
- The tax career of the future – are you building the right skills mix?
- In this article Sandra McKinnon of specialist recruiter Rutherford Cross discusses recent research which poses a model of “professional quotients for success”. This model provides a useful framework for understanding what may be the optimum skills balance in the future and ...
- The Hunt for Taxologists
- Hunt for the Taxologist: The Recruiter Tracking Down Tax Technology TalentOne of the biggest problems with tax technology recruitment? Finding the right talent who have tax expertise and systems knowledge.Tax functions inside organisations – as well as tax teams within service firms – are ...
- Will HOTS be the new CFOs?
- A recent study of FTSE 100 Heads of Tax has revealed that a large portion of the group feel that Tax is increasingly integrated with the wider business, particularly Finance, and that this may well lead to broader career opportunities for senior tax practitioners.43% of Heads of Tax surveyed ...
etax launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board in the UK and Ireland for tax professionals. We work with the FTSE 250, Fortune 500, accounting firms, law firms and tax recruiters in London, Dublin and across all the regional cities and towns.