Search By Job Title
- Tax Manager Jobs (1337)
- Tax Jobs in Practice (1015)
- Tax Senior Jobs (769)
- In House Tax Jobs (537)
- Tax Accountant Jobs (264)
- Tax Director Jobs (243)
- Senior Tax Manager Jobs (170)
- Tax Assistant Jobs (166)
- International Tax Jobs (141)
- Tax Partner Jobs (104)
- Interim Tax Jobs (69)
- VP Tax/ Head of Tax Jobs (44)
- Tax Lawyer/Attorney Jobs (35)
- Part Time Tax Jobs (27)
Search By Specialism
- Corporate Tax Jobs (1366)
- Personal Tax Jobs (727)
- VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs (328)
- Transfer Pricing Jobs (114)
- Employer Taxes Jobs (78)
- Trusts Jobs (75)
- Audit/Accounts Jobs (73)
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Jobs (72)
- Other taxes Jobs (58)
- Tax Technology Jobs (56)
- R&D/Tax Credits Jobs (51)
- Tax Investigations/Controversy Jobs (43)
- Compensation & Benefits Jobs (37)
- Operational Taxes/FATCA Jobs (28)
- Front Office/Structuring Jobs (9)
- Treasury Jobs (9)
Search By Location
- Greater London Tax Jobs (1004)
- South East Tax Jobs (369)
- North West Tax Jobs (302)
- South West Tax Jobs (160)
- Yorkshire/Humberside Tax Jobs (143)
- Ireland Tax Jobs (110)
- West Midlands Tax Jobs (109)
- Scotland Tax Jobs (97)
- East Anglia Tax Jobs (94)
- UK Offshore Tax Jobs (77)
- East Midlands Tax Jobs (60)
- North East Tax Jobs (34)
- Northern Ireland Tax Jobs (12)
- Wales Tax Jobs (10)
Featured Tax Jobs
- Why should you consider a career in R&D Tax?
- The UK has always been a forward thinking and innovative country, as demonstrated by the industrial revolution, which advanced the UK enormously and secured its position as a leading economy. However, the future of our economy is no longer in manufacturing … China and India have that covered. In ...
- Gender balance in the accounting profession
- CITY AM recently published the Power Women 100 list, celebrating London's most inspiring women and their success in the city. Whilst there are more women than men at junior levels in the accounting industry, that trend changes from mid-level management and upwards. Although there is no legal ...
- Why won’t they make me a partner?
- Not everyone is destined to become a tax partner and there is a lack of open discussion within Firms about how to progress from senior manager or director grades to partnership.If you think it happens like a normal promotion then you may be in for a shock.The interview below is between Alison Keogh ...
- UK VAT Professionals - when is the best time to move in-house?
- VAT: Contemplating moving in-house? When’s the optimum time to make that move?No doubt about it, a VAT consultancy career in a Big 4 firm can be an immensely rewarding experience. Excellent clients to work with, often with highly complex problems to find solutions for. You’ll have a structured ...
etax launched in 2004 and is now the largest job board in the UK and Ireland for tax professionals. We work with the FTSE 250, Fortune 500, accounting firms, law firms and tax recruiters in London, Dublin and across all the regional cities and towns.