The Consultancy Group are currently working with a major US Multiantional Consumer Group, who are looking for a Direct Tax Analyst to join their Corporate Tax team in Munich, Germany.
* Advising, coordinating and problem-solving across a multi-functional team, including legal, accounting, payroll and business teams like business expansion.
* Supporting international tax controversy teams on tax audits.
* Researching and documenting direct tax issues, including coordination with external advisors and support presentations of tax impacts.
* Reviewing new business initiatives and scoping any effect on existing processes and systems. Investigating and responding to internal and external information requests.
* Knowledge in German tax legislation is preferred not essential.
* English and German speaking candidate.
* Recognised professional tax qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Hard working, quick learner with a positive ''can do'' attitude and solid professionalism. · Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand processes and systems.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities.
For more information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.