In-house Tax and Treasury Accountant
A great opportunity to be part of a new in-house tax and treasury team based in central London. This role combines a mix of corporate tax and treasury for a truly global consulting group. The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong tax expertise of international groups with knowledge of UK GAAP, including tax and treasury accounting in a group scenario.
• Strong system skills and analytical processes.
• Experience of an international tax environment and treasury at a group level.
• Experience of dealing with advisors and auditors both at a Group and component level.
• Able to build effective professional relationships quickly and work collaboratively.
• The ability to work at pace and meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Day to day work will include:
• Transfer pricing calculations and invoicing across the Group.
• Review of the deferred tax assets across the Group.
• Sales tax review and compliance, present and implement best practices.
• Advise and assist on all tax compliance areas to assist in the Groups effective tax rate.
• Maintain compliance records and documentation to support tax filings and payments.
• Keep up to date and present changes in the tax environment for consideration to management.
• Maintain best practice in respect of tax risk management.
• Preparation of the Group’s Cash flow forecast.
• Reconciliation of the hedges and the FX exposure across the Group.
• Calculation of the Group’s covenants.
• Preparation of the liquidity dashboard.
Ideally you will already have some treasury experience but application also considered from corporate tax or transfer pricing specialists who would like to broaden their experience. Excellent salary and benefits package. Hybrid working ideally 2-3 days in the office.