In this role you’ll be required to assist with the performance of all aspects of Corporation Tax compliance and advisory services to companies in the Siemens Energy Group (GB&I) plus other taxation requirements as necessary.
Let’s talk about you
• UK technical tax knowledge including appropriate tax / accounting qualification (e.g. CIOT/ACA/ ACCA)
• Tax return software – Alphatax experience preferred
• Ability to operate effectively and collaborate in a team environment
• Integrity and customer focus
What are my responsibilities?
• Preparation of corporation tax returns, required claims & elections, IFRS reporting calculations and statutory account calculations / disclosures in respect of group companies and potential assistance with the preparation of more complex aspects of group issues. This will include liaison with contacts across the business and research on specific technical issues.
• Involvement in the completion and analysis of group topics, e.g. tax governance and risk management requirements, group plans, thin capitalization, calculation of tax instalment payments to HMRC.
• Providing advisory support in relation to commercial and cross border trading activities and liaison with overseas tax departments or advisors as required.
• Provision of advice in respect of the pricing and documentation of cross border transactions, preparation of transfer pricing documentation for UK companies and other transfer pricing related obligations.
• Completion of specialist tax research/reviews on technical issues as required and ad-hoc tax advice.
Let’s talk about us
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Here at Siemens Energy we drive innovation, develop new technologies, apply cutting-edge technologies that will set new standards in terms of efficiency, reliability and sustainability.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary, annual bonus, and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.