We are currently searching for a Group Tax Manager to join a leading FTSE-250 business in the Bristol area. This is a newly created position with a large amount of oversight and 2 direct reports. The group operates on an international scale, offering broad exposure and interest.
This role will allow flexible working with just two days required in the office. The role could also be considered on a part-time basis.
- Ownership of the corporate tax function, reviewing tax computations prepared by more junior members of the team
- Advise on tax structuring for M&A activity
- Responsible for the group’s VAT compliance using VAT software
- Ensuring the group are compliance with MTD
- Oversight of the transfer pricing
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA or equivalent
- Experience of UK corporate tax compliance
- Exposure to international tax and transfer pricing beneficial but not required
- Exposure to VAT issues for group, in particular MTD
- Confidence and good attention to detail