My client, a rapidly growing business consultancy, are looking for a Corporate International Tax Advisor to join their team. This hire will have the opportunity to advise businesses during their first period of international expansion, meaning they will have a unique access to some of the most exciting start-ups in Finance and Tech across the globe.
Off the back of their most successful years on record, multiple acquisitions and a growing client base, they are looking to expand their team at a variety of levels. Promotions opportunities are plentiful so this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is ambitious and a quick learner.
Offering fully remote working and great international advisory exposure, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Advising clients on their direct tax matters, providing them with an efficient high quality service
- Assist on international tax projects
- Liaise with external businesses on a regular basis, providing technical advice on a wide range of direct tax problems
- Working with advisors in a number of international jurisdictions
- Developing client relationships to nurture future business opportunities
- Promoting the company’s services during meetings and conferences
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent (preferred not required). Study support on offer
- Knowledge of direct and international tax in a commercial setting
- Willingness to learn and develop with a clear progression plan
- Salary c. £65,000
- 100% remote
- Study support
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
- Work from home allowance